EM Sullivan Associates, a North American specialty chemical and fine ingredient distributor pleased to introduce ROFOB PY K 2R, a brand new fluorine and silicone free universal water repellent agent fabric treatment polymer for textile formulations. Applications in cotton, synthetic and blended materials water repellent finishing. Camping materials and cotton tarpaulins -included its blends with synthetic fiber- water column resistant finish.
ROFOB PY K-2R, a universal water repellent agent may be added to bath together with any usual synthetic resins of high quality finishing, as well as based on polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) handle modifiers. In the same way, it may be combined with fungicides, respecting the ionicity.
- Characteristics: White fluid emulsion.
- Appearance: approx. 5
- pH ( 100 ºC): Slightly cationic.
- Ionic character: Soluble in any cold water proportion.
- Solubility: With crosslinkers agents, extenders and other
- Compatibility: textile auxiliary, considering ionicity.
- Fabric treatment polymers.
- Modify water and oil resistance.
- Excellent water repellent effect.
- Not oil repellency.
- Excellent durability.
- Fluorinate free.
- Silicone free.
- High water column resistance.
- Excellent application properties.
- Smooth and soft handle.
- No color brightness loose.
- Paraffin emulsion with zirconium salts.
- Water pressure resistance for awning and tent fabrics.
EM Sullivan Associates, is an independent North American specialty chemical, fine ingredient distributor & sales agency covering CASE, metal working, industrial powders and I&I markets. Through our technical staff and world-class suppliers we deliver solutions and synergies to our core markets taking pride in providing technical acumen to every customer and prospect. If you would like more information email us or contact us today and someone will get back to you.