Powdered additive that modifies the rheology of mortar, gypsum-plaster and concrete, improving their properties in both the fresh and hardened state.
Cimsil A35 is a thixotropic additive specially developed to act as an anti-sagging / anti-slipping agent, improving workability and visual finish in the systems to which it is incorporated.
Cimsil A35 gives mortar, plaster and concrete the following properties:
- Decreases bleed and segregation
- Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness to the finished product
- Improves adherence to the substrate
- Improves pumpability
- Avoids both tile slipping and mortar sagging
- Improves the surface finish
Field of application
- Pumpable concrete
- Decorative concrete
- Precasted concrete
- Rendering mortar
- Tile adhesive mortar
- Waterproof mortar
- Fill-in mortar
- Self-levelling mortar
- Repair mortar
- Gypsum-based spray plaster
- Gypsum-based thin layer plaster
- Gypsum-based adhesive plaster
Dosage of Cimsil A35 varies according to the type of application. However, dosages between 0.25 and 1 %, referred to the weight of the cement are recommended.