Low dust self dispersing rheological additive for mortar and concrete, improving properties in fresh and hardened state.
CIMSIL A55 G is a chloride-free thixotropic additive specifically developed to act as an anti-sagging/antislipping agent, CIMSIL A55 G fully develops its rheological properties by activation in the presence of cement or gypsum. It improves workability and visual finish in the systems to which it is incorporated. It is a low dust granular additive designed to provide high efficiency suspension properties.
• Improves adherence to the substrate
• Improves pumpability
• Avoids both tile slipping and mortar sagging
• Decreases bleed and segregation
• Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness to the finish product
• Improves the surface finish
• Tile adhesive mortars
• Waterproof mortars
• Filling mortars
• Self-levelling mortar
• Repairing mortars
• Pumpable concrete
• Decorative concrete
• Precasted concrete