A low cost, aromatic, polyether-based, aqueous polyurethane dispersion.
HD-3011 is a highly versatile coatings and adhesive polymer for applications where lightfastness is not critical. Its dry surface and high melting point properties prevent blocking problems. Excellent for use as a solvent (MEK) reactivate-able adhesive for bonding and laminating applications. Compatible with acrylic and other aqueous polymers for optimum cost/performance balance.
- Medium soft, tough, flexible film
- Unusually dry surface for non-blocking applications
- High melting for thermal stability
- Can be crosslinked with melamines or aziridines for true thermoset character and increased adhesion.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Contains n-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP) co-solvent