A partially bio-renewable resource based, NMP-free, soft, aliphatic, water-borne, polyurethane dispersion from Hauthaway.
L-3360 was designed for use in textile applications as a versatile polyurethane coating. Due to its overall properties, L-3360 can be used as a finish or a coating for many textile applications. This product is ideally suited for use as an anti-fray finish on textile fabrics that must have a soft hand. L-3360 is also suitable for textile coating applications that require excellent low temperature flexibility and crack resistance.
- 50% bio-based, renewable resource content
- Superior flexibility
- Produce soft, tough, flexible, dry films
- Good UV resistance
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Superior low temperature flexibility and crack resistance
- Contains n-ethyl pyrrolidone (NEP)