PANGEL CS 610 is a pozzolanic additive based on colloidal silica with very fine (7 nanometers) and narrow particle size distribution. Its rapid surface penetration leads to very fast bonding with calcium hydroxide
[Ca(OH)2] which provides an outstanding densifier/hardener effect.
• PANGEL CS 610 reacts with calcium hydroxide in the concrete matrix to create additional calcium silicate hydrates (C-S-H).
• PANGEL CS 610 provides a harder and more uniform surface making it withstand abrasion and take a better polish effect.
• Due to its unique structure, PANGEL CS 610 works as densifier/ hardener in concrete flooring applications providing better overall mechanical performance (surface hardness, compressive strength, permeability and abrasion resistance ) thus replacing other silicate densifiers.
PANGEL CS610 provides tangible benefits and savings vs. other silicate based (i.e. sodium, potassium, lithium) densifiers:
• Reduces operating costs by increased ease of maintenance and cleaning
• Speed of application; no overnight curing
• Deeper penetration
• Faster reacting
• Safe to handle liquid – lower pH than silicates
• Reduces dusting, efflorescence and ASR
• Compatible with colored concrete, stains and dyes
• No whitening potential; no caustic gel to scrub off
• Non-hazardous. Water-based, low odor