Rheology modiﬁer for mortar, gypsum-plaster and concrete, improving their properties in both the fresh and hardened state.
CIMSIL A55 is a chloride-free thixotropic additive speciﬁ cally developed to act as an anti-sagging/anti-slipping agent, CIMSIL A55 fully develops its rheological properties by activation in the presence of cement or gypsum. It improves workability and visual ﬁ nish in the systems to which it is incorporated.
CIMSIL A55 gives mortar, plaster and concrete the following properties:
• Improves adherence to the substrate
• Improves pumpability
• A voids both tile slipping and mortar sagging
• Decreases bleed and segregation
• Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness to the ﬁnish product
• Improves the surface ﬁnish
Fields of applications
• Pumpable concrete
• Decorative concrete
• Precasted concrete
• Rendering mortar
• Tile adhesive mortar
• Waterproof mortar
• Fill-in mortar
• Self-levelling mortar
• Repair mortar
• Gypsum-based spray plaster
• Gypsum-based thin layer plaster
• Gypsum-based adhesive plaster
Dosage of CIMSIL A55 varies according to the type of application. However, dosages between 0.25 and 1%, referred to the weight of the cement are recommended.