An NMP-free, APEO-free, silicone-modified, polyester-based, water-borne polyurethane dispersion.
Suggested Uses: L-2857 was designed primarily for topcoat applications where slip and abrasion resistance properties are required. L-2857 contains a non-fugitive silicone component that provides low surface tension characteristics on flexible and rigid substrates including plastics, metals and textiles.
- May be formulated into low surface tension coatings
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Non-fugitive silicone component
- Crosslinkable for improved adhesion and performance
- Contains dipropylene glycol dimethyl ether co-solvent