A partially, renewable resource-based, hard, aliphatic, polyester-based, aqueous polyurethane dispersion with good chemical and water-resistance properties from Hauthaway.
L-3369 was designed for topcoat applications on a wide variety of substrates, including concrete, metal, plastic and wood. L-3369 produces glossy films with excellent leveling properties and good stain- and chemical-resistance to a variety of household food and cleaning products.
- 42% bio-based, renewable resource content
- Good water and chemical resistance
- Low VOC content (<80 g/l less water)
- Can be crosslinked to enhance performance
- Dilution and clean-up with ordinary tap water