ANMP-free, TEA-free, aliphatic, silicone-modified, polyester-based, water-borne polyurethane dispersion.
L-3645was designed primarily for topcoat applications where slip and abrasion resistance properties are required. L-3645contains a non-fugitive silicone component that provides low surface tension characteristics on flexible and rigid substrates including leather, plastics, metals and textiles.It also demonstrates exceptional dye transfer resistance in automotive leather seating and dry-erase, white boardapplications when crosslinked.
- May be formulated into low surface tension coatings
- Exceptional dye transfer resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Higher silicone content (~2X) than HD-2602
- Crosslinkable for improved adhesion and performance
- Contains dipropylene glycol dimethylether(DMM) and dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether (DPM) co-solvent