A water-borne, UV-curable, polycarbonate-based polyurethane dispersion.
Suggested Uses: L-3685 is designed for UV-cured plastic topcoat applications where exterior weathering durability, abrasion-resistant and chemical-resistant films are required. Potential end-use applications include automotive plastics, kitchen cabinets and wood flooring.
- Excellent chemical- and stain-resistance
- Superior humidity resistance
- Forms durable, films under ambient or force-dried conditions
- Fast water-release properties
- Contains n-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP) co-solvent