Pangel B-42 is a powdered additive with a high thickening and anti-settling capacity for high polarity systems, particularly recommended for systems based on alcohol, glycol an ketone type solvents, as well as in mixtures of those with water.
Pangel B-42 is particularly recommended to provide thixotropic, suspension and sagging-resistance properties to systems based on alcohol, glycol an ketone type solvents, as well as in mixtures of those with water.
Pangel B-42 provides a strongly pseudoplastic character, producing high consistency levels without affecting viscosity during application. It exhibits its high effectiveness as anti-settling additive in formulations with high solid contents.
Use of Pangel B-42 has the following advantages against other conventional additives:
• Coatings and paints- Prevents settling of pigments and fillers; controls sagging without aggravating leveling; high stability during transportation
• Printing inks: Improves consistency and prevents settling of pigments.
• Paint strippers: Improves stability and facilitates stripping action.
• Sealants and joints: Improves wetting and suspension properties; controls sliding.
• Others: Control of sagging and dripping; improves stability.